AUTOGATE has been manufacturing turnstiles in a variety of configurations for over 30 years.
These turnstiles have a wide range of applications for high security and high volume access control.
Available in a range of colours with an option to match corporate colour schemes.
The stainless steel arms do not tarnish or scratch and the high quality finish will withstand continuous and prolonged use even in hostile environments.
The Autogate turnstile mechanism is extremely robust and has been designed and manufactured from the highest quality materials providing many years of trouble free service.
Tests have shown the heads are mechanically indestructible.
- Available in single only configuration, to allow : entrance only, exit only, passage in both directions
- Suitable for indoor foyer applications
- 4-arm (90°) and 3-arm (120°) configurations
- Compatible with all access control systems
- Limits access to authorised persons only
- Optional electronic random search facility for theft control
- Can be configured to free-wheel or remain locked in event of a power failure
- Powder coated housings for corrosion protection
- All stainless steel housings available as an option
- Stainless Steel rotor arms
- Silent trouble free operation
- Passage frequency ±20 persons per minute
Ideal For Use In
- Sports grounds
- Leisure centres
- Public institutions
- Office blocks
- Time and attendance monitoring/staff control
- Manned secure entrances (preferably)
- Random search options
- Counting facility which can be remotely monitored
- Ticket sales verification
- Coupling to metal detector alarm – emergency lock up
- Positive locking
- Coupling to BREATHALYSER UNIT – emergency lock up
- Power Supply : 12V DC
- Pulse time : 0.2 – 0.75 seconds potential free contacts
- Current Draw : 15VA at 12V whilst activated
- Modular electronic control in 11-pin plug-in cartridge
- Auto time-out locking for security
- Point of no return access
- Manual override in power failures or optional power back-up of ± 24 hours available
- Free-standing unit which bolts down onto floor
- Damping control by gas shock technology
- Mechanical pawl locking mechanism
- Hardened pins and pawl rollers in double shear coupling
- 100% duty cycle 12V DC solenoids, hardchromed PTFE armatures running in DU bushes
- Spindle locking drum supported at both ends with sealed for life bearings
- GUARANTEE : 5 Years unconditional and irrespective of usage level on all mechanical components, 12 months on electrical components, does not include failure due to fire, unstable power supply, power surge or vandalism, includes parts and labour