AUTOGATE manufactures various industrial booths in a variety of sizes and configurations.
These booths have a wide range of applications for high security and low volume access control.
Available in a range of colours with an option to match corporate colour schemes.
The laminated safety glass infill compliments the high quality finish and withstands continuous and prolonged use.
AUTOGATE booths are designed to provide many years of maintenance-free service.
- Allow passage in both directions
- Can be access controlled or free flow
- Compatible with all access control systems
- Limits access to authorised persons only
- Optional electronic random search facility for theft control
- Stainless Steel or powder coated mild steel housing
- with laminated safety glass infill
- Size can be specified based on requirements
- Silent trouble free operation
- Passage frequency ±8 persons per minute
Ideal For Use In
- All high profile corporate entrances
- Public institutions
- Office blocks
- Power supply : AC 220V single phase
- Pulse time : 0.2 – 0.75 seconds potential free contacts
- Current draw : < 1.0 amp while running
- 100% duty cycle
- Suitable for medium frequency of operations
- Compatible with all access control equipment
- PLC Controlled
- Doors supported on pivot bearings, suitable for high traffic conditions and long life
- Free-standing unit which bolts down onto floor
- Frame brushed stainless steel or powder coated mild steel
- Laminated, toughened or bullet proof glass infill can be specified
- GUARANTEE : 12 months unconditional and irrespective of usage level, which includes parts and labour